"Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in His holy habitation. God settles the solitary in a home; He leads out the prisoners to prosperity, but the rebellious dwell in a parched land." Psalm 68:4-5

Monday, November 21, 2011

Ready to Go!

Can you believe all these bags? Trust me, it was no small feat packing for a family of 5, soon to be 6, for a period of six weeks! We also have 3 large duffel bags full of supplies/gifts that we can't wait to take to the orphanage. Thank you so much to all you generous friends who helped fill those bags! (One question: where were you when it was time to load those bags? FYI: peanut butter is HEAVY...) haha
We managed to fit all those bags in the Durango and even left a little room for Allie and Jenna. We are on the road now to Seattle. More later...

2 comments:

  1. Just to clarify...Jamie is not with us yet. I am still not used to her absence. So, technically we are a family of 4 for now. Sigh. But we wouldn't have had room for her bags too, so it's just as well for now :) Jamie will join us in Ecuador on Dec. 18th. I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture! I am so excited to meet you all! And I thought packing for Zac and I was hard! I can be confident that if I forget something for Addie, my mom and dad can just purchase it..see you soon!

    ReplyDelete